Keeping up on what to do and what not to do on all the social platforms can be challenging, so I’m going to be your guide through this all.
Instagram Reels deprioritizes recycled content from another platform (ex. TikTok).
All content shared on Reels with a watermark, or logo is less discoverable., so don’t do that.
WHAT TO POST ON REELS:
- Are inspiring (encourages others to create content, make a trend)
- Use creative tools like text, filter, or camera effects
- Uses vertical video
- Use music from the Instagram music library and/or original audio you create or find on Reels
- Are experimental (Try something new, and most importantly – be yourself)
- Entertaining and fun
STUCK FOR IDEAS ON WHAT TO POST?
Show the real side of your brand
- Behind the scenes
- Sneak peek
- Before and after
- Day in the Life
- Answer FAQ
- Community and Employee Spotlight!
- TEASERS (video and podcasts)
Hop on a trend that fits the brand and supports the “what to post on Reels” as seen above.
Need more help?
Contact me and let’s get talking about how to assist with your brand getting on Reels.