What we know
- People follow people, not Brands.
- The Reputation of the Owner of a company attributes to nearly half of the company’s perceived value, and reputation.
The future of B2B
Social branding is no longer a nice-to-have, but essential.
Your social media presence can attract:
This is why your Brand = Reputation
- Who is the targeted audience?
- What is something that is related to the company that you can talk about?
- What do you have to say?
Where is it shared?
1. Social media
2. Virtual / in person speaking
3. Guest contributed articles
Maybe you recently launched a new game, or annouced a product, what did you learn while working on it?
What is something you had to change?
How did you handle feedback?
Where did the inspiration come from?
- Post regularly
- Visibility and Engagement
- Speaking Opportunities
I recently helped a client of mine get on LinkedIn, and she is already GirlBossing over there after just a few weeks of writing one post a week.
When we talk about “posting regularly”, that doesn’t have to be once a day, it can be whatever WORKS for you, be it every forthnight, or once every 2 week, as long as you are able to remain consistent.
Keep in mind what your goals are when posting, and building your network.
And don’t be afraid of having an opinion!
Drop some REAL knowledge.
Should you need help getting started, feel free to fill out the contact form for a free 30 minute consultation.